**We are no longer accepting applications for this role.**
LOCATION: Windsor, CO 80550 (Onsite)
TYPE OF POSITION: Full-time, 40 hours/week
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Representative
REPORTS TO: Inside Sales Manager
GENERAL DESCRIPTION AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ideal candidate is a confident and outgoing person with excellent interpersonal people and phone skills. Duties include contract review, quoting, project management, sending product samples, and making and responding to phone calls and emails to increase sales.
Assist marketing in developing sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations. Help close new accounts by answering and making outbound phone calls, responding to email inquiries, and verifying and entering account information in the CRM.
The position also consists of general customer service duties, such as processing sales orders, expediting orders, processing sample and literature requests, inputting customer information into the database, and problem resolution. You will work independently and in a team to manage customer accounts. You will be responsible for both domestic and international customer accounts. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Skills required to perform assigned duties successfully include:
- Must know and be capable of performing all processes and procedures relevant to the inside sales position. This includes working knowledge of the CRM/database software following three months of training.
- Learn and retain basic product knowledge, such as part numbers, part numbering systems, etc., after a 3-month training period.
- Learn and retain an in-depth understanding of product capabilities and limitations to advise customers via phone and email. Must possess troubleshooting capabilities and suggestive selling techniques after six months.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette/voice, including proper tone and volume. Salespersons must be able to convey credibility and congeniality to the client in both verbal and written communications.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and basic software systems.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience is required
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hiring salary range TBD, depending on education and experience; medical plan after one month; company 401k retirement plan with matching after one year; paid holidays.
Snaptron was founded in 1990 specifically to serve the membrane switch and related switch industries, filling a void previously unsatisfied by other tactile metal dome suppliers. Since our inception, we have expanded to serve many different industries worldwide.
Our mission is to aggressively pursue innovative solutions that exceed our customers’ needs
and expectations. This includes providing a wide variety of high quality, low profile, surface
mount tactile dome switches and related products. In addition to manufacturing the highest quality products, we provide the service and expertise customers need to be successful. Many of our products are custom designed to satisfy specific needs.
Snaptron is an equal-opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Anne Geisler at careers(at)snaptron.com with the subject line: Inside Sales Representative Application.