JOB DESCRIPTION: Network Administrator
JOB TITLE: Network Administrator
LOCATION: Windsor, CO 80550
TYPE OF POSITION: Full time, 40 hours/week
REPORTS TO: Director of Strategic Development
The ideal candidate is an experienced, self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. As a Network Administrator, you will be responsible for managing the internal company IT systems, internal networks, servers, and internal and external accounts while providing internal support for employee systems and computer hardware. The employee will be responsible for daily company operations, including hardware, software, and networking support. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication and customer support skills, both internally and externally. In this position, you need to be able to analyze situations easily to provide solutions in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is experienced in both customer-facing and systems support positions.
- Develop and administer corporate IT capabilities, including setup and maintenance of data networks, servers, server hardware, software, end-user devices (laptops, pcs, mobile), and data security, including user accounts, passwords, and permissions
- The primary point of contact and system administrator for all networks, department specific software tools, and internal/external servers
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups, and monitoring overall network performance
- Windows server administration including maintaining windows domain controller(s), windows file share, DHCP, and DNS
- Virtual server administration including maintaining and monitoring HPE hyper-converged infrastructure
- Linux Server Administration including maintaining and updating Linux servers
- Assist with troubleshooting, bug tracking, and rectification of issues within the ERP, CRM systems, and website as needed.
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity, cyber and data security, internal and external system backup protection, and assist with data recovery if needed
- Define, refine and maintain network policies and procedures
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration and overall departmental efficiency improvements
- Partner with department heads for projects and other inter-departmental initiatives
- Mentor the IT department team members, ensuring priorities are followed, and projects are well scoped and completed on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of relevant work experience, manufacturing is highly desired
- 1-2+ years of Supervisor experience desired
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role including networking, routing, and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience with ERP, CRM Systems, macOS, MDM Management, Windows experience, MS-Office suite, and Google Workplace
- Experience with Salesforce and Salesforce plug-ins is highly desired
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DCHP, Group Policy, and VMWare is highly desired
- Experience with firewalls, VPN, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Experience with hyper-converged infrastructure (DHCI)
- Ability to ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Experience with troubleshooting issues and outages and debugging complex software problems
- Must possess the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pace environment, includes meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hiring salary range TBD, depending on education and experience; medical plan after 1 month; company 401k retirement plan with matching after 1 year; paid holidays.
Snaptron was founded in 1990 specifically to serve the membrane switch and related switch industries, filling a void previously unsatisfied by other tactile metal dome suppliers. Since our inception, we have expanded to serve many different industries throughout the world.
Our mission is to aggressively pursue innovative solutions that exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. This includes providing a wide variety of high quality, low profile, surface mount tactile dome switches and related products. In addition to manufacturing the highest quality products, we provide the service and expertise customers need to be successful. Many of our products are custom designed to satisfy specific needs.
Snaptron Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re qualified for the position to [email protected].