LOCATION: Windsor, CO 80550
TYPE OF POSITION: Full-time, 40 hours/week
JOB TITLE: Dome Final Inspector
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager
We’re looking for a Final Dome Inspector to join our Quality team. Core duties include measuring and visually inspecting domes. The visual inspection entails examining a tray of several thousand domes under a magnified ring light and microscope, looking for forming defects, burrs, plating defects, and contamination. Measurement entails using various gauges to measure force and dimensional characteristics. The Inspector will evaluate the data against multiple criteria, make accurate pass/fail judgments, and assemble numerous metrics into a comprehensive final inspection report. Secondary duties involve:
- Organizing and archiving production documentation.
- Assisting with life cycle testing.
- 100% sorting.
- Able to see well up close
- Able to sit or stand in place for long periods and make repetitive motions
- Able to stay focused and sustain a consistent pace over many hours of highly repetitive work
- Able to follow detailed written instructions, which will vary depending on the specific part evaluated
- Able to use calipers, micrometers, and read dial gauges
- Proficient with a Windows computer. Able to browse network folders, create folders, cut/paste files, and recognize different file types
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel. Able to open, save and print files, copy and paste data within and between spreadsheets, format cells, and use simple formulas
- Familiar with printing to PDF format
- Proficient with Gmail, Google-Suite products
- Able to do simple math in your head
- Able to understand decimal fractions
- High school diploma or GED.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hiring salary range TBD, depending on education and experience; medical plan after one month; company 401k retirement plan with matching after one year; paid holidays.
ABOUT SNAPTRON INC:
Snaptron, Inc. was founded in 1990 specifically to serve the membrane switch and related switch industries, filling a void previously unsatisfied by other tactile metal dome suppliers. Since our inception, we have expanded to serve many different industries throughout the world.
Our mission is to aggressively pursue innovative solutions that exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. This includes providing a wide variety of high quality, low profile, surface mount tactile dome switches and related products. In addition to manufacturing the highest quality products, we provide customers with the service and expertise to succeed. Many of our products are custom designed to satisfy specific needs.
Snaptron Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Doug at carrers(at)snaptron.com.