**This position is no longer accepting applications.**
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
LOCATION: Windsor, CO 80550
TYPE OF POSITION: Full-time, 40 hours/week
REPORTS TO: Director of Procurement
We are looking for a friendly, self-motivated person with attention to detail to join our team. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who can assist our office with daily tasks and support the overall team.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Answers phone calls, assists and checks-in visitors
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, data entry, scanning, mailing, etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Processes daily invoices for outgoing shipments
- Handles occasional office-related errands (time and mileage will be compensated)
- Generates reports
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Verbal communication
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hiring salary range TBD, depending on education and experience; medical plan after one month; company 401k retirement plan with matching after one year; paid holidays.
Snaptron, Inc. was founded in 1990 specifically to serve the membrane switch and related switch industries, filling a void previously unsatisfied by other tactile metal dome suppliers. Since our inception, we have expanded to serve many different industries throughout the world.
Our mission is to aggressively pursue innovative solutions that exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. This includes providing a wide variety of high quality, low profile, surface mount tactile dome switches and related products. In addition to manufacturing the highest quality products, we provide the service and expertise customers need to be successful. Many of our products are custom designed to satisfy specific needs.
Snaptron Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re qualified for the position to [email protected].