JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
LOCATION: Windsor, CO 80550
TYPE OF POSITION: Full-time, 40 hours/week
REPORTS TO: Director of Strategic Development
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team and scale our marketing efforts in a friendly, fast-paced, and industrial environment. This is a unique opportunity to help shape our marketing strategy and execute it on multiple fronts. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with our Marketing Manager and sales team to help build brand recognition and position Snaptron as a leader in the electronics manufacturing sector. You will be instrumental to our various marketing initiatives, including content marketing, social media, advertising, and trade shows. The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal communication skills and is ready to wear many hats as we continue to grow.
- Develop our content marketing initiatives, including writing white papers, case studies, articles, and newsletters.
- Improve our brand positioning through our website (SEO knowledge is a plus) and social media.
- Monitor and execute digital marketing campaigns using our marketing automation software.
- Assist in planning trade shows, from coordinating travel, booth design, lead generation, and general strategy. Expected travel is two to four times per year.
- Generate new leads through targeted advertising and other digital channels.
- Develop comprehensive product and marketing materials for sales and prospective customers.
- Assist sales in prospecting efforts and input prospective customer data into our CRM.
- Track projects and communicate tasks and deadlines to internal and external teams to ensure timely completion.
- Report on metrics related to the performance of programs.
- B.A./B.S in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field is preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience, manufacturing/industrial sector experience is highly desired
- Good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop or experience with Canva to substitute
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and G-Suite
- Working knowledge of applications like Salesforce, Pardot, Google Ads, or similar Marketing Automation Software or Customer Relationship Management software is highly desired
- Well-organized and customer-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pace environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hiring salary range TBD, depending on education and experience; medical plan after 1 month; company 401k retirement plan with matching after 1 year; paid holidays
ABOUT SNAPTRON INC:
Snaptron, Inc. was founded in 1990 specifically to serve the membrane switch and related switch industries, filling a void previously unsatisfied by other tactile metal dome suppliers. Since our inception, we have expanded to serve many different industries throughout the world.
Our mission is to aggressively pursue innovative solutions that exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. This includes providing a wide variety of high-quality, low profile, surface mount tactile dome switches and related products. In addition to manufacturing the highest quality products, we provide the service and expertise customers need to be successful. Many of our products are custom designed to satisfy specific needs.
Snaptron Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
If Interested, please submit your resume to Ashley Steinbach [email protected]