***This position is no longer accepting applicants. Visit our careers page for more job openings.***
DEPARTMENT: Shipping & Receiving
LOCATION: Windsor, CO 80550
TYPE OF POSITION: Full-time, 40 hours/week
JOB TITLE: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
REPORTS TO: Production Inventory Control
We’re looking for an entry-level shipping and receiving clerk to join our team and support incoming and outgoing shipments in a friendly and fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player with great attention to detail. As a shipping and receiving clerk, you will work closely with our Shipping Manager to logistically support all incoming and outgoing shipments for the company. You will also support production and sales by packing and weighing customer orders.
- Ability to use shipping software programs including UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager, DHL online and customer specific shipping methods.
- Knowledge of International and Freight shipping standards.
- Package orders efficiently and with attention to safety of products and accuracy of shipment details.
- Correctly receive and store incoming parts against Purchase Orders. This includes bulk metal in coils, dome arrays in sheets, engineering parts, office supplies, etc.
- Weigh and package incoming parts from production.
- Fulfill and package customer Sales orders.
- Fulfill in house work orders.
- Wrap and store excess parts in stock locations.
- Fulfill production work orders for bulk metal.
- Correctly record and return excess metal to stock locations.
- Fulfill Engineering work orders when requested.
- Able to stand for 6-8 hours a day.
- Able to lift and move up to 30lbs multiple times a day. (Bulk metal coils run between 15lbs to 40lbs when full.)
- Knowledge of computers and other software including ERP systems and Bartender Label Software.
- Ability to multitask and manage tasks based on priority.
- Detail oriented
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hiring salary range TBD, depending on education and experience; medical plan after one month; company 401k retirement plan with matching after one year; paid holidays.
ABOUT SNAPTRON INC:
Snaptron, Inc. was founded in 1990 specifically to serve the membrane switch and related switch industries, filling a void previously unsatisfied by other tactile metal dome suppliers. Since our inception, we have expanded to serve many different industries throughout the world.
Our mission is to aggressively pursue innovative solutions that exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. This includes providing a wide variety of high quality, low profile, surface mount tactile dome switches and related products. In addition to manufacturing the highest quality products, we provide customers with the service and expertise to succeed. Many of our products are custom designed to satisfy specific needs.
Snaptron Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send a resume and cover letter to Jackie Elliott at [email protected].